- Make sure that the WolfVision is plugged in to power.
- If the document camera's arm is folded flat, raise it up. There is a gray handle on the arm that you can use to raise the arm. Turn the camera housing so that the Zoom controller is facing the ceiling, so that the camera is facing the white document camera surface.
- Press the POWER button. When the document camera is turned off, this button glows white. When it's turned on, this button glows green.
- Connect the document camera to the room's projection system:
- If you're using the document camera in a room with an HDMI cable, plug the cable into the HDMI port labelled HDMI Out.
- If you're using the document camera in a room with a VGA cable, plug the VGA cable into the VGA port on the back of the document camera labelled RGB Out.
- Use the instructions posted in the classroom to help you project using the HDMI or VGA cable that you're using.
- To turn off the bright white light on the document camera surface, press the LIGHT WHITE button.
- To zoom in and out, use the wheel labelled ZOOM.
- To turn off autofocus, press the button labelled AF. When autofocus is turned on, it's green. When it's turned off, it's white.
- To manually control focus, use the FOCUS- and FOCUS+ buttons.
For help with classroom technology, please email Media Services at email@example.com or call (262) 551-5950.
Reviewed/Approved 08/18/16 by Media Services