- Visit http://www.carthage.edu/library/reserving-media-equipment and read the instructions. Fill out the form at the "Equipment Reservation Request Form" link.
- Ensure that you give at least two full working days' advance notice for reservations. Reservations made less than two full working days' advance notice may not be honored.
- Reservations are made on a first-come first-served basis, which means that we can only fulfill your reservation request if we have equipment available at the time you request it.
- If we are able to fulfill your request, we will send e-mail notification to you. Please review the e-mail to ensure that we have entered your reservation properly.
- Because our technicians communicate via e-mail, it is vital that the e-mail address you include is correct and checked often.
- Realize that our ability to fulfill your reservation is contingent on the return of materials by other patrons.
- Reserved items may be checked out at the library circulation desk. PLEASE NOTE: all reservations are to be checked out and returned to the library during the hours it is open. To check library hours, please visit www.carthage.edu/library.