Carthage faculty, staff, and students may register for an Office 365 ProPlus account for free through the College.
- Log in to the OneLogin portal with your Carthage username and password (https://carthage.onelogin.com/). If you have not set up your access to OneLogin, please see this how-to guide.
- Click on the Office 365 icon.
- Once inside the Office 365 portal, you may click the “Install” button in the top, right. Choose "Install Office 365 apps."
- Follow the instructions to finish your download and installation. You may install the current version of Office on up to five devices.
- If you already have a version of Office on your device, you may need to uninstall that version before installing this one.
- Microsoft Access is not included in the free Office 365 ProPlus package that Carthage offers. To utilize Access, you may purchase the full Office 2016 software package (Office 365 Personal, Office 365 Home, Office Home, or Office Student) via the following links: