Carthage faculty, staff, and students may register for an Office 365 ProPlus account for free through the College. Visit https://office.com/getoffice365 and enter your Carthage email address. Indicate whether you are a student or a teacher. You will need to create your own password; it does not sync with your Carthage credentials. A verification code will be emailed to you from Microsoft. use this to finish filling in the "Create Your Account" form. After logging in you may click the "Install" button in the top, right. Follow the instructions to finish your download. You may download the current version of Office on up to five devices.
- There will be a delay in access between the time you sign up and the time your login will be usable to activate the software (anywhere from one hour to 24 hours).
- If you already have a version of Office on your device, you will need to uninstall that version vefore installing this one.
- Microsoft Access is not included in the free Office 365 ProPlus package that Carthage offers. To utilize Access, you may purchase the full Office 2016 software package (Office 365 Personal, Office 365 Home, Office Home, or Office Student) via the following links:
If the Install button does not appear when you log in:
1. Click on your name in the upper, right corner.
2. Click on "My Account."
3. Under "Install status" click the "Manage installs" button.
4. Click the "Install dektop applications" link.
Tags: microsoft, Office, software