For any questions please email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Go to the Epson support page at www.epson.com/support.
- Click on “Projectors.”
- Choose the “BrightLink” series.
- On the right-hand menu that pops up, choose “Epson BrightLink 485Wi.”
- Choose the computer you have under Downloads & Drivers.
- You need to download the Easy Interactive Driver v2.00 and the Easy Interactive Tools v2.00.
- Click on the links for both tools and follow the prompts.
- In order to connect to the projector, you will need the pen, your computer (with the downloaded software), a VGA cord (in all classrooms), and a USB cord to connect the pen to the board. To get the pen and the USB cord email Mike Love or Bruce Metzler.