Copying media without the copyright owner’s express written permission is illegal and is prohibited on Carthage College equipment! See details at the bottom of this message.
Equipment for this procedure is located in the Media Suite, HL 166
- Make sure equipment is turned on and on the proper settings:
- TV powered on and on “Game” input (video input).
- JVC recorder powered on; press the DV/HDD/DVD button until the green DVD-REC light comes on.
- Place tape in the JVC machine and find end of the program to be dubbed.
- Note the length of program on the counter.
- Put a blank DVD in the JVC recorder.
- SP = 120 min or 2 hours
- LP = 240 min or 4 hours
- Push play on the Panasonic VCR.
- Immediately, push the record button on the JVC Recorder. The green DVD and red REC LEDs will light.
- Push “Setup” button on the JVC remote.
- Move to “HDD/DVD SET UP,” then press the down arrow.
- Go to “DISC SET UP,” then push the down arrow again.
- Select “FINALIZE” and push the “ENTER” button.
- Select an appropriate template by scrolling to it and pressing “ENTER.”
- Navigate to “OK” and press “ENTER.”
- Again, navigate to “OK” and press “ENTER.”
Reviewed/Approved 7/8/13Tags: media