Click this link for instructions on how to upload a video via,
YouTube video file formats and resolution settings
- YouTube supports High Definition video.
- Videos should be uploaded in the highest resolution available.
- Videos uploaded in the 16:9 ration with fit the YouTube player.
- Most 4:3 formats are supported but the video will be “pillar boxed” (black bars placed on the side of the video) in order to fit the player.
- Use supported file formats: MPEG4, 3GPP and MOV files- supporting h264, mpeg video codecs and AAC audio codec (how a video and audio is compressed and then decompressed).How