To use the Logitech USB Headphones, plug the headphones’ USB cable into a USB port on the computer.
- Your PC will install the appropriate drivers to enable the USB headphones with your computer.
- Once Windows is finished installing the driver, you and your sick beats are good to go.
On Mac OS X:
- Your Mac should play sound through the headphones automatically—you and your sick beats should be good to go.
- If not, you have a couple of options. The simplest route is to hold down the alt/option key (located to the left and right the command keys to the left and right of the spacebar). Under output devices, click on Logitech USB Headset.
- You can also go to the Sound menu in the System Preferences app (Apple logo (ð)—> System Preferences —> Sound).
- Under the Sound Effects tab, go to the Play sound effects through: setting and select Logitech USB Headset from the dropdown menu.
To control the volume output through the headphones, press the + and – buttons accordingly. These buttons are located on the headset’s clip, approximately a quarter of the way down the headset cord from the headphones.
For technology assistance, please contact Media Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or (262-551-5950). To report problems, please call the same number or email email@example.com.
Reviewed/Approved 2/3/14 Ethan Town