There are a couple of scenarios where you may need to 'forget' a wireless network from your device when you are on-campus:
- Your device is configured to connect to both wireless networks, and you need to remove one.
- You recently changed your Carthage password and you can no longer connect to Carthage-Secure ('forgetting' Carthage-Secure will allow you to reconnect and enter a new password).
- You entered an incorrect password for Carthage-Secure.
To 'forget' a network from your device, use the how-to documents below for assistance:
- Forget network for Windows 10 machines
- Forget network for Mac OS X machines
- Forget network for Android machines
- Forget network for iOS machines
If you are still having trouble, please email email@example.com or visit the Hedberg Library Information Desk for assistance.Internet, network, wireless