How do I download a flipchart from Promethean Planet?
- Go to www.prometheanplanet.com.
- Sign in using the username and password you created when you registered for the personal edition.
- Click in the search bar and type in your keywords and hit “Enter.”
- You can also click on “Resources,” and the “Theme,” “Subject Area,” “Resource Type,” or “Age Range.”
- Browse the resources that appear.
- Click on the name of a flipchart to view more information. Here you can find the submission date, age range/grade level, and reviews of the flipchart.
- You can also see the different slides in the flipchart.
- Click “Download,” if you want this flipchart.
- Download should start automatically.
- You must have ActivInspire to open the flipchart. (Instructions on how to get ActivInspire can be found in Albert).
You cannot comment on this entry