You can set up your Carthage Google e-mail account to forward your messages to another personal e-mail account of your choice.
- Login to your Carthage Google mail at http://mail.carthage.edu.
- Click the gear-shaped icon at the far upper right.
- Click “Settings.”
- Click "Forwarding and POP/IMAP" from the items across the top.
- You will probably need to add the new address by clicking the “Add Address” button. Once you do, it says that it sends an e-mail to that address to ask permission. Go to that e-mail account, login, open the message, and click the link in the message to grant permission.
- Back in your Carthage Google mail, click “Refresh” on your browser. The new address should be shown in the dropdown box.
- Click the circle to the left of the forward option where that address is shown.
- Scroll down and click the “Save Changes” button.
By Carol SabbarTags: email, Google