- Make sure the Magnavox DVD/VCR is plugged into power. (There are two power outlets on the table top with the touch panel.)
- Make sure the document camera is plugged into power.
- Plug the video cable coming out of the back of the document camera into the yellow plug on the front of the DVD/VCR.
- Turn on the DVD/VCR using its power button or the power button on the DVD/VCR remote.
- Switch on the document camera. Its power switch is located on the elft side of the document camera.
- Plug one of the HDMi cables (Laptop HDMI or Aux HDMI) into the HDMI port on the back of the DVD/VCR.
- Use the touch panel to project the HDMI input that you plugged into the DVD/VCR (Laptop HDMI or Aux HDMI)
- Use the Source button on the top of the DVD/VCR remote to make sure the DVD/VCR is on its L2 (FRONT) input.
Be sure to turn off the document camera, DVD/VCR, & projection system when you're done using them at the end of class.