How do I use the instructional technology in DSC 96, 196 or 296 (conference rooms)?
Click here for video instructions: http://tinyurl.com/StrazConferenceRooms
- Connect the appropriate cable to your computer and the wall outlet below the display screen:
- VGA with mini stereo (see note below) or
- HDMI (NOTE: the HDMI cable, if attached and connected to a source will always take precedence over the VGA cable input)
- On the AMX wall panel to the right of the display, touch “On”. The display screen will power on within about 20 seconds.
- If your computer is not recognized, touch the “Input” button on the wall panel.
- Volume is controlled through the black knob on the right side of the wall panel.
- Push “Off” on the wall panel to shut the system down.
If your computer display is not shown on the screen, make the following adjustments to your laptop:
- On Windows computers with newer operating systems, press your "Windows key" and your "P" key at the same time. Select "Duplicate" to send the image to the projector.
- On a Mac, click the Apple icon > System Preferences > Displays > Arrangement > Mirror Displays.
- For machines with older operating systems, please contact Media Services at (262) 551-5950 at least one full working day in advance of your presentation for assistance.
- DVD, VCR and Blue-Ray functionality are not supported in the conference rooms.
- Video conferencing, as of this writing, is not supported in the conference rooms.
Lighting is controlled and faded using the white touch panel to the right of the AMX wall panel.
Submitted/Approved 02/01/15 I. Nothem & B. Metzler