CC 108 Document Camera Instructions for Spring 2019
- Make sure the power cable (ziptied to the lock cable) is plugged into the document camera.
- Press the On button on the Extron control panel.
- Wait for the projector to finish turning on and for the projection screen to finish lowering.
- Press the VGA button on the Extron control panel.
- Plug the room's VGA cable into the document camera's VGA port (labelled THIS VGA ->).
- Press the power button on the side of the document camera.
- You're good to go! When you're done, press the Off button on the Extron control panel to turn off the projector, and hold the power button on the side of the document camera to turn it off.
- Adjust the position of the doc came by manipulating the document camera's arm.
- Rotate the image by rotating the lens.
- Press the SUN button on the side of the document camera's head to turn on its spotlight.
- Zoom in/out using the ZOOM button on the document camera's base.
- Refocus the image using the FOCUS button on the document camera's base.
You cannot comment on this entry