With an EasyBib Add-on in Google Docs students can search for books, journal articles, and websites inside their Doc and format the citations in MLA, APA or Chicago style. Check it out in the video below:
1. In your Google Drive account, open a Doc with Google Apps.
2. When you open the Doc you should see a screen like below:
3. Choose the “Add-ons” menu, and click “Get add-ons...”
4. Search for “Easy Bib” in the search box and install the add-on by clicking on the “Free+” button.
5. When you go back to the “Add-ons” drop-down menu, choose “EasyBib Bibliography Creator” and “Manage Bibliography” to use the service.
6. An EasyBib panel should open on the right of your window.
7. You may search for an item in the “Search” box. “Select” the item in the results. Click the “ADD BIBLIOGRAPHY TO DOC” button and a citation will be added to the end of your current document on a “Works Cited” page.
Tags: Drive, Google