If you need to create a new calendar to share with others, follow the directions below:
- To create a new calendar to share, click on the Google Apps grid on the top right of your Gmail window. Choose "Calendar."
- Next, click on the arrow next to “My calendars” located of the left sidebar.
- Select “Create new calendar.”
- Give your calendar and name and description.
- Scroll down to the section called “Share with specific people.”
- Type in the email address of those you wish to share the calendar with.
- After you have entered all the email addresses, click “Create Calendar” at the bottom of the page.
- Each invited person will get an email saying that the calendar has been added to their Google Calendar account.
- When you want to add an event to that calendar, click on the red “Create” button in the upper left on the main Google Calendar page after you have logged in.
- When the event window pops up, in the drop-down menu next to“Calendar,” make sure to select the correct calendar (the calendar you just created).