For normal operation at Carthage, your Google Calendar time zone should be set to (GMT -06:00 Central). To change this setting:
- Log in to your Google Apps account and go to Google Calendar.
- Click the “Settings” tab in the upper right of your window (it looks like a gear).
- Click “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- The third item down on the screen is “Your current time zone.” Make sure it shows (GMT -06:00 Central). If it isn't, correct it by choosing the Central time zone in the drop-down menu.
- Click “Save” at the bottom of the screen.