Google Tasks is a to-do list app accessible when logged in to your Google Apps account (when you log in to your Carthage email).
Accessing Google Tasks
1. Log in to your Google Apps account (sign in to your Carthage email).
2. In the upper, left corner under "myCARTHAGE" click on the arrow next to "Mail."
3. Choose "Tasks" from the menu.
4. A window wil open at the bottom of the email window, labelled "Tasks." You may go ahead and start putting items for your to-do list right into that window.
5. The "Actions" menu at the bottom of the window allows you to change settings and preferences for the Tasks app.
6. The other menu in the window allows you to create and manage different to-do lists.
Enabling Tasks in Google Calendar
1. Log in to your Google Apps account (Carthage gmail) and open Google Calendar.
2. On the left sidebar, there is a menu that says "My calendars" that has a list of the visible calendars on your account. If you scroll down to the borrom of that list there is a calendar called "Tasks." If you click this calendar, a box will appear where you can create and manage tasks and to-do lists.
Adding Tasks to Your Calendar
1. In your Tasks list window highlight a task in the list.
2. Click the "Actions" menu to edit settings and preferences for the list.
3. A window will open where you can set a due date for the task and write notes for the task.
4. Choosing due date for a task will add it to your Google Calendar.
Tags: email, gmail, Google