Whitelisting: allowing people to post to your listserv who are not members of the group.
- Go to the list of lists at lists.carthage.edu, find yours and click on it.
- Login with the list administrator password.
- On the administration page, look for “Privacyoptions” listed under “ConfigurationCategories” and click on it.
- Click the “SenderFilters” link that now appears under it.
- Look for the box labeled “List of non-member addresses whose postings should be automatically accepted.”
- In that box, enter the full e-mail addresses of anyone you want to be able to send to the list but not get messages through the list.
- Scroll down and click “Submit your changes.”