This document was created for the purpose of enabling printing and posting of room schedules in Hedberg Library. Readers wishing to print schedules for other locations will need to make the necessary adjustments.
- Open AdAstra and log in using the appropriate Carthage user ID and Password. For Media Services use, this would be the user name "av", along with the appropriate password. (If you do not know, ask a co-worker or student supervisor)
- Click on the “Reporting” tab located in the upper left region of the page.
- Click on the “Reports (View and manage reports.)” option.
- Click on the report list named “Room Card – Selected Building” (2nd option on page 3. Look for the numbers 1, 2, 3, and 4 on the bottom of the screen in the lower right corner).
- Set the parameters on the left side of the screen to:
- Start Date: Current Monday.
- End Date: Following Sunday after current Monday.
- Building: Hedberg Library.
- Click the "Apply" icon.
- Click on the export button located above the parameter options on the far left.
- Export pages to Microsoft Word (Editable).
- In Microsoft Word, click on the “Page Layout” tab on the top, and then expand the “Page Setup” section.
- Change the orientation to “Landscape” and click “OK.”
- Adjust the spacing between rooms to make each room to have its own page.
- Print and post the new schedules, discarding the old schedules in the recycling bins provided.
Reviewed/Approved 7/8/13Tags: Ad Astra, printing