You may use your smartphone to scan documents. A scanned document will provide higher quality than a document shot with the camera app. Take a look at this video for more information.
Document scanning with an iPhone
1. Select the "Notes" app.
2. Select the "New Note" icon in the bottom right of the screen.
3. Select the "Camera" icon.
4. In the next window select "Scan Documents."
5. Position your camera over the document and make sure your document is fairly well lit and in focus. Press either the white button or wait until the document is covered in yellow for the automatic scan.
6. Once you have scanned the document you may crop the image as necessary. If you'd like, you may "Retake" the scan. If you are satisfied with your image label the document and select "Done."
7. Choose how you'd like to upload your final image.
Document scanning with an Android phone
1. Download the Google Drive app and click to open it.
2. Press the "Plus" button to add a new file.
3. Click on the "Camera" icon to begin scanning your document.
4. Scan the document by pressing the white button. If you are satisfied with the scan, click "Ok" and then the check mark.
5. You may email the document to yourself or others.Tags: mobile device, scanning, telephones