This document is a simple walkthrough of printing from your Carthage-owned Mac for people who have already had the PaperCut and NoMAD clients setup on their Macs. If you'd like this done, shoot an email to email@example.com requesting an appointment with someone to install NoMAD and the PaperCut client on your Carthage-owned machine.
- Click the NoMAD icon up in your menubar. (It looks like a triangle.)
- Click Sign In from the dropdown menu.
- For your User Name, enter your Carthage username (i.e., your Carthage email address w/out the @carthage.edu on the end).
- For your Password, enter your Carthage password (i.e., your Carthage email password).
- When you’ve signed in properly, there will be a number next to the NoMAD menubar icon. That’s how many days you’ve got left with your current password (bonus: you don’t have to rely on password reset emails now!).
- Open a document and print to Carthage Print. You should get a pop up window asking which of your cost centers to charge the print job to.
If you run into printing issues, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or come to the library’s information desk for help with it.Tags: computer, Mac, password, printing