You can now download a PDF of your class roster showing photos of your students. These can help you learn student names and familiarize yourself with the students in your courses. Here's how:
- Login to my.carthage.edu.
- Click the "Advising and Registration" tab.
- Click the "Roster Photos" link in the left-hand navigation section.
- Select the appropriate term / season from the drop-downs.
- Click the "Find My Classes" button.
- When the photos and names show up, click the "Download as PDF" button.
- Select a location to save the PDF and a name for it, if desired.
- Once the PDF downloads, you can open it and print it out.
Evening courses should be displayed along with daytime courses.Tags: my.carthage, schoology, students