Creating an Alternate Approver for a Timecard Manager
YOU MUST BE A MY.CARTHAGE ADMIN TO ADD AN ALTERNATE APPROVER.
1. Log in to my.carthage and choose the "Employees" tab.
2. Select "Timecard Approval" form the menu at the left.
3. Click on "Admin Options" in the center of the Timecard Approval screen.
4. Select the "Supervisor and Alternate Approver Assignments" link.
5. Under the Alternate Approvers for Specific Managers section, choose "Add Approvers for a new Manager.
6. Check the manager for whom you want to add a secondary approver.
7. Click "Add Approver(s)" in the middle of the screen.
8. Search for the Carthage employee you'd like to add. Click on the entry in the box belowit.
9. Click "Add" to move the employee to the "Selected Users" box.
10. Click "OK."
Tags: my.carthage, portal