Instructors wishing to access course evaluation results at Carthage, please follow the instructions below:Tags: instruction, Portal (my.carthage)
Click the Select button.
From the next drop-down list, select Section (Faculty). Click the Select button.
From the next drop-down list, select your own name. Click the Select button.
From the next drop-down list, select the course you want to view. Click the appropriate course listings. Click the Select button.
The report will appear after a short wait, but with no comments. If you want to see the comments or if you want to save a copy electronically, click the "View as Formatted Text" link, then click the Open button or click the downloaded file, depending on your browser. It will open in MS Word; you can save or print it from there, including saving as a PDF.
- Login to the portal at my.carthage.edu.
- Click the eLearning tab.
- Click the link for Course Evaluations on the left.
- From the drop-down list, select a course eval name that starts with "2014 Fall" or "2015 J-term" (or the term that you want) and then the name of abbreviation of your department, division or program. There are some exceptions as explained below:
- TLEs should use the one that says TLE, not MLA.
- For some departments, the names are spelled out and not abbreviated.
- Some times J-term is hyphenated and sometimes not (Jterm).
- If you can't find yours, ask your departmental administrative assistant for help.
If, at any point, you don't see what you are expecting, you may have made a wrong choice at an earlier stage. Let us know or ask your closest admin assistant.
Your previous semester results are also available; look for that term in step 4, above. If you have questions, please let us know. If at any point you get an error message, please let me or your local admin assistant know so we can help you.