How do I log into the new On-line Registration and Advising site?
The address to log into the new advising and registration site is http://my.carthage.edu. You may also use the link from the Carthage home page. You will see the login area located in the upper right hand corner of the page. The log in for the site will require your Carthage username and password.
What can I do in the new On-line Registration and Advising site?
Within the new system, faculty will be able to:
- View your class rosters.
- Enter grades through eLearning (eRacer) or the Registration site.
- View advisee lists and information.
- Search for courses.
- Authorize students to add your class even if it is full.
- Clear (authorize) their advisees for registration.
- Access old and new course numbers.
- Email your advisees.
- Email students in your courses.
- Use eLearning (eRacer) for online course components.
Using the portal, students will be able to:
- View their class schedule.
- Find information about courses they are taking or can take.
- Register for classes. *
- Drop or add a class. *
- View an unofficial transcript.
- Check on their student bill.
- Access class components via eLearning (eRacer).
* Items denoted with an asterisk can only be done at the appropriate time during the academic year for their program. For example, students can only register at their appointed registration time. Therefore, not all functions are available all the time.Tags: advising, Portal (my.carthage), registration