When teaching courses in more than one term, finding your class roster can be confusing. Below are two different ways to find your rosters.
The standard method:
- Login to the portal. On the “Home” tab, look for the “Faculty Course Center.”
- BELOW that, look for a link that says "View more options." Click on it.
- On the following screen, look for the correct term in a drop-down menu. Click and select the desired term.
- Click the “View Courses” button.
- The course should display and to the right is another drop-down which includes a link to “Class List.”
The alternate method using eLearning (eRacer):
- Login to the portal. Click the “eLearning (eRacer)” tab.
- Click your course name as listed on the screen.
- From the menu on the left, click Interaction.
- Below the Interaction item, there should now be an item "Coursemates." Click that.
- This lists names and shows pictures (when available) of your students.
Tags: instruction, Portal (my.carthage)