Deploying On-Line Course Evaluations
(These instructions are for use by administrative assistants and course evaluation administrators only.)
- Login to https://my.carthage.edu.
- Click the “Admin” tab.
- Click the “Course Evaluations” link on left side of screen.
- In the “Organize by” drop-down box, choose “Templates.”
- Click on the link for the survey you wish to deploy. The standard course evaluation is named “Std 2 pg Course Eval.”
- Click the “Edit this Survey Template” link on the upper right side of the page.
- In the “Name” box, rename the template (year/semester/dept 3 letter designation). For example, when doing one department at a time, name would be 2012 Spring BUS for courses in the Business Department).
- Add a “Description” (can enter additional descriptive information).
- Click the “Add Recipients” link.
- Choose term from drop-down list (year/semester).
- Click the department(s) name, then click on “Select Department(s)” button (Hold down Ctrl key to choose more than one department).
- Click the course(s) you want, and click the “Select Course(s)” button (you can choose them all at once with first line item, "all courses," or hold down “Ctrl” key and pick only the ones you need).
- Click the section(s) you want, then click “Select” button (you can choose them all at once with first line item, all sections, or hold down “Ctrl” key and pick only the ones you need).
- Click “Display on:” button and enter start date/time.
- Click “End on:” button and enter end date/time.
- Click “Save As New Survey” button.
- Click “Finish” button.
Tags: instruction, Portal (my.carthage)