- Log on to my.carthage.edu.
- Click on the “Advising and Registration” tab.
- Switch “Advisee Status” to "need registration clearance."
- Change the term to “Fall 2013.”
- Enter the name or ID to clear one student or leave blank and hit search for all students.
- Scroll down to find their name and click on the grant button.
- Once you click on "grant" the student should be able to register for the fall term when it is their assigned day and time. The students will want to make sure that they have cleared all holds in the Business Office as well.
Tags: advising, Portal (my.carthage), registration