You can accept or decline your Carthage financial aid awards on-line through the Carthage portal following the steps below:
- Login to http://my.Carthage.edu using your Carthage username and password.
- Click on the "Finances" tab which is located on the top of the page below the "Welcome Back" information.
- Next click on the "Financial Aid Awards" tab. Here you will be able to view your Financial Aid Awards.
- Next select "Accept/Decline" which is located below your Financial Aid Package.
- Now you will be able to "Accept/Decline" your Financial Aid Awards. For your Direct Stafford Loans you will be able to accept/decline the full amount or you can enter in the amount that you would like to take out of what was offered to you.
- Finally, make you sure that you submit your award package by clicking the "Submit" button located at the bottom of your Financial Aid Awards.
By Jeffrey Teague
Tags: financial aid, Portal (my.carthage)