If you'd like to use the Workday app on your mobile device you can download it either on the Google Play Store or the App Store.
Download and Install the Workday App
1. Navigate to your application store and search "Workday."
2. Download and install the app onto your device.
3. Tap "Open" to launch the Workday app.
4. When you open the app for the first time, you should be prompted to enter settings to connect with the Carthage tenant of Workday. If not, click the "Settings" gear icon in the upper, left of the Workday app window.
5. In the General Settings window of the app, you will be asked to "Enter or scan your Organization ID." You will also need to scan a QR code. You will find that information on the full Workday website in the browser of your computer. See below:
Find the Organization ID and the QR code to Connect the Workday App to the Carthage Tenant
a. On your computer, log into Workday.
b. Click on your profile circle in the upper, right. Choose "My Account."
c. Choose "Organization ID." You should be prompted with the Carthage tenant and a QR code to scan.
Finish Setting up the App and Log In
6. Back at the mobile app, enter the Carthage tenant you found at Workday in the "Enter or scan your Organization ID. Enter the tenent you found on the WD website here. Click the QR code squares to the right of the box.
7. Scan the code on your mobile device. You will be prompted to log in via OneLogin and utilize the 2-factor authentication you have set up for OneLogin.
8. After you successfully log into OneLogin on your mobile device, you are able to use the Workday app on that device.
Please contact email@example.com if you have questions.Tags: app, ERP, OneLogin, Workday