- How to change my password via OneLogin: Please see this webpage for instructions on how to reset your Carthage password via OneLogin.
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Video Tutorial: For further information, please watch this how-to video.
1. You'll need your smartphone and computer.
2. Visit https://carthage.onelogin.com and log in using your Carthage email address and password.
3. You'll be prompted to choose a multi-factor authentication method. Choose the first option, OneLogin Protect. (OneLogin Protect is the Hedberg Library helpdesk-supported option of authentication and the one recommended by LIS.)
4. Go to your phone's app store and install the OneLogin Protect app.
5. Once the app is installed and open, point your phone's camera at the QR code on the OneLogin web site on your computer.
6. Once the OneLogin Protect app is installed and connected to Carthage's OneLogin environment, you will be able to complete the process of logging in on your computer.
7. Once logged into https://carthage.onelogin.com you'll see a dashboard that lists the apps available via OneLogin.
8. Clicking on the icon for the service you want to access, will send you directly to that resource without having to log in again.