To create an annotation, follow these steps:
- Ensure that the Annotation Toolbar is displayed on the Client desktop. If the toolbar is not displayed, enable it by right-clicking anywhere on the blank desktop to obtain the desktop pop-up menu. Select Annotation Toolbar.
- At the Annotations Toolbar, select the type of annotation in the Annotation Object dropdown menu.
- The Annotation Name drop-down is updated to list only annotations of the selected style. Select the name of the annotation to be used.
- Enable drawing for the selected annotation by pressing the annotation icon.
- Using the mouse, define the location and size of the annotation by clicking and dragging the cursor over the desired portion of the image. Release the mouse button when selection is complete.