Save As Document
If you have sufficient privileges, you can save open documents to a location outside of
OnBase using any of the following methods:
- From an open document, click the “Save to File” toolbar button.
- From an open document, select “File" > "Save As.”
- From an open document or from any document(s) selected in a Document Search
Results list, right-click and select “Send To" > "File.”
When you select “Send To" > "File” from a Document Search Results list:
- For multi-page image documents, the document is stored in Group IV Tiff format.
- Other documents are stored in their original formats.
- The document is saved without any notes attached to the document - i.e., the
Advanced Options window will never be displayed when using this method.