These are the instructions for uninstalling the Adobe CC apps you currently have installed, and then installing the new Adobe package. If this looks too intimidating, let Richard know and we can setup a time for you to drop off your computer and have Richard do it.
- Open a Finder window and navigate to /Applications/Utilities/Adobe Installers
- Go through and run each uninstaller, leaving Adobe Creative Cloud for last.
- If you have Adobe Acrobat installed, navigate to /Applications/Adobe Acrobat DC and run Acrobat Uninstaller
- Restart your computer.
- Download and unzip the installer package. You should have received an email saying that the installer ZIP file has been shared with you.
- When the ZIP file has been fully downloaded, double-click on it to unzip it. Run the installer.
If the stars and planets are aligned correctly, the installer should work without a hitch.
If the installer "fails because it encountered a problem", download and run the Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool, restart the computer when the tool has done its dirty work, and run your Adobe installer package again. If that doesn't work, setup a time with Richard for him to do it.