- Log in to the computer as Student.
- Once the Desktop appears, click the frozen bear-face icon aat the top right of the screen.
- Click the LOGIN item.
- Type the user name.
- Enter the password.
- Click the selection for BOOT UNFROZEN. Click the "OK" button.
- The computer reboots unfrozen, allowing changes.
- See if there are Software Updates to install.
- Click on the blue icon in the tray.
- Install any other updates that you are asked to perform.
- Check for updates to Symantec.
- Double-click the gold shield icon to check that definition dates are from this month.
- Reboot computer to copy changes to all accounts.
Matt, 5/3/2012Tags: Mac