The Carthage library catalog, WorldCat can help you create citations for resources you find in the catalog.
To use the catalog, go to http://www.carthage.edu/library and find the "Search Carthage College Hedberg Library and beyond" in the center of the page.
- Type a title, author, or keyword into the search box.
- Click the "Go" button. A page of results will display.
- Click on the title of one of the records.
- If you want a citation for this particular resource, click the "Cite/Export" link at the top right of the page. Click the "+" next to the citation style you want to use. Highlight the citation, then press "Ctrl-C" ("Cmd-C" on a Mac) to copy it.
- Open a word processing document, place the cursor where you want to insert the citation, and press "Ctrl-V" ("Cmd-V" on a Mac) to paste it.
- Sometimes pasting a citation into a document also pastes strange formatting that you don't want to include. When pasting, try to choose the "Keep Text Only" paste option by right-clicking on the document to paste.