These are some basic iPad operating instructions however, if you would like more in depth instructions visit: http://support.apple.com/manuals/#ipad.
- To release the cover from the iPad you wil have to snap open the four corners.
- To turn on the iPad simply hold the top right (above the back camera). However, if you would like to power off the iPad you need to hold the sleep/wake button until you get a screen with the option to power off the iPad. Slide the red arrow to the right and the iPad will power off.
- To wake the iPad, slide the arrow that appears on the screen to the right. You should be directed to the home page. However, if another app is open tap the Home Button located on the lower part of the screen.
- If you would like to change your viewing to portrait or landscape simply rotate the iPad and the screen rotates too.
- If you are finished using the iPad make sure to tap the button located on the top right (sleep/wake button) in order to avoid battery drainage.
- To zoom in or out while viewing photos, websites, or maps, simply pinch two fingers together or apart. If you are viewing a photo or a website you can double-tap (twice quickly) to zoom in and if you double-tap once more you can zoom out.
- The volume can be adjusted by using the button located on the right side of the iPad. Pushing the upper button raises the volume and the lower button lowers the volume. If you hold the lower button you can mute the sound.
- If you would like to display your iPad screen to a projector or TV visit the link below for detailed information: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4108.
Tags: media, mobile devices